If you’re looking for ways to schedule appointments with your respondents and collect payments through VideoAsk, we’ve got your back. You can now add your Acuity calendar link to videoask.
Acuity Scheduling is an online scheduling tool that lets you share your availability and collect payments when clients or customers book appointments.
Here’s what people will see when you share an Acuity scheduler through VideoAsk:
Note: Use of this integration requires a paid Acuity account. Subscriptions are separate.
Use Acuity in your videoask
1. Log in to your VideoAsk account and select the videoask you want to use. Click Build to open your videoask builder (or learn how to create your first videoask).
2. Click the + icon where you want to Add a new step.
3. Select your video footage source and add any desired overlay text, then click Continue.
4. By default the answer type will be set to Open Ended. Click the answer type to change it.
5. Select Calendar from the dropdown menu.
6. You'll now be prompted to add your scheduling link to your videoask.
7. To get your scheduling link, go to your Acuity account and click Scheduling Page Link under Client Scheduling Page.
8. Click the Copy button to copy your scheduling link.
9. Back in VideoAsk, paste the link into the scheduling link field.
10. Confirm that your calendar scheduling link is from Acuity from the dropdown options and click Done.
You’re all set! Now when you share this videoask with people, they’ll be able to schedule meetings with you through Acuity.
Note: If you've enabled a contact form prior to your Acuity calendar step, respondents will still need to reenter their contact details when they book an appointment.
If you'd like to view a respondent's answers to your videoask prior to your meeting with them, you can view their responses to any other steps in your videoask from your videoask inbox.