If you offer tailored services or products based on your customers' individual wants and needs, the price you charge probably varies substantially.
Add a quote request videoask to your website or social media channels to get personal at scale, maximize completion rates, and watch the leads pour in.
Here's an example of a quote request videoask. In this use case, customers want to receive a quote for wedding flowers:
⬆️ Don't worry, this one's set to preview mode so we're not collecting submissions. Feel free to have a play around.
To get an idea of how we created this videoask, here's what it looks like on the backend:
We've used conditional logic to direct respondents down different paths depending on their answers, and offered high-spenders the option to jump on a live call with us. We've made the most of VideoAsk's recall feature to address our respondents by name in the overlay text of step two, to add an extra personal touch to our communication.
Note: Some of the features used in this videoask and mentioned below are only available on paid plans. Check out our pricing page for a full breakdown of what's included in each plan.
Here's a list of the features we used:
- Pexel library
- Conditional Logic
- Live Call step
- Multiple-Choice answer type
- Open-Ended answer type
- NPS answer type
- File Upload answer type
- Button answer type
- Overlay text
- Recall contact name for an extra personal touch
- Contact form
- Custom colors and font
- Custom End Screen
If you're just beginning your videoask-creation journey, we recommend checking out these articles to get you started:
- Your first videoask
- Create a multi-step videoask
- Tips and tools for video editing and recording
- Use notes and scripts when recording your videos
- Recording and uploading FAQ
You might also find the following articles beneficial depending on how you choose to set up your videoask:
- Score your respondents' answers
- Advanced Logic
- Calendar answer type
- Add UTM tracking to your videoask
- Analyze the drop-off rate of your videoask
- View your metrics and answers per step
- Add your brand and logo to a videoask
We've put together a list of time-saving integrations that our customers are using in videoask flows like this one:
- Integrate with your CRM or Google Sheets to keep track of leads and customers.
- Integrate with Slack through Zapier to receive notifications for new leads.
- Integrate with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Google Tag Manager to track engagement.
Can't see your preferred tool? Check out all our integrations here.
Share your videoask with the world
Continue the conversation through VideoAsk
And it doesn't end there! Spark a conversation after collecting submissions by replying to respondents directly from your VideoAsk account. Use tags to keep track of conversations and make the most of our direct message feature to reach out to your VideoAsk contacts with a personalized video or audio message.